Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Native Android Tutorial Is Giving Error

I am new to native android and have no idea about it , i am just in the initial stage of learning , i am following this tutorial , but this is giving me error . Following are my co

Solution 1:

I had the same problem as you and I did the following things:

  1. commenting out all the part in "Activity_main.xml" that uses "org.opencv.android.NativeCameraView" . The difference between this class and "org.opencv.android.JavaCameraView" you can read in depth -> What is the difference between `opencv.android.JavaCameraView` and `opencv.android.NativeCameraView` .
  2. Create a file in "/res/values" with the name "attrs.xml" and paste this part
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resources>
    <declare-styleable name = "CameraBridgeViewBase" >
        <attr name="show_fps" format="boolean"/>
        <attr name="camera_id" format="integer" >
            <enum name="any" value="-1" />
            <enum name="back" value="2" />
            <enum name="front" value="1" />
        </attr>
    </declare-styleable>
</resources>

Post a Comment for "Native Android Tutorial Is Giving Error"