Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

I'm Trying To Implement A New Activity After A User Logs Into His/her Account, But The App Keeps Crashing After Sign In Is Complete

I am trying to implement a new activity after a user logs into his account, but the app keeps crashing after sign in is completes. I am also trying to get this new activity to open

Solution 1:

Change this line

startActivity(newIntent("com.xpro.salccregistry.SCANS"));

to

startActivity(newIntent(CurrentAct.this, NextActivity.class));

and check.

P.S: Make sure the NextActivity is declared in manifest file as follows:

<applicationandroid:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher"android:label="@string/app_name"android:theme="@style/AppTheme" ><activityandroid:name=".FirstActivity"android:label="@string/title_activity_main" ><intent-filter><actionandroid:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" /><categoryandroid:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" /></intent-filter></activity><activtyandroid:name="com.xpro.salccregistry.SCANS"/></application>

Hope this helps.

Solution 2:

Please regiser your activity :

You didn't register your activity in AndroidMenifest.xml file : 
See this : http://prntscr.com/2qlobi

Solution 3:

try this it just work with me

startActivity(newIntent(this,<class you want to start>.class));

example :

startActivity(newIntent(this,ActivityTwo.class));

Post a Comment for "I'm Trying To Implement A New Activity After A User Logs Into His/her Account, But The App Keeps Crashing After Sign In Is Complete"