Android Navigation - After Deeplink Navigation To Second Fragment, Open First Fragment In The Same Graph, But From Another Navigation Graph
In my navigation, I have something like this: When I open registrationFragment (in entry_graph) from a deep-link, and finish registration, I am navigated to main_graph (MainFragm
Solution 1:
How do navigate in step#2? I tried the same flow and it worked when I used the code described here.
Basically this is the code
PendingIntentpendingIntent=newNavDeepLinkBuilder(context)
.setGraph(R.navigation.nav_graph)
.setDestination(R.id.android)
.setArguments(args)
.createPendingIntent();
As described in the doc, when you navigate using intent, the back-stack is reset, and populated with the home fragment of each previous graph. Just make sure the required back-stack actually described correctly in the nav_graph xml - each home fragment opens a new indent.
Hope it works for you :)
Post a Comment for "Android Navigation - After Deeplink Navigation To Second Fragment, Open First Fragment In The Same Graph, But From Another Navigation Graph"